THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS III


IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE..

Sunday, January 17, 2010

ALL RIGHT!!!!!! 1-17-10

The other day when we rode down to Henrietta, I saw a business that caters to MOST of you and definitely to me. So, today, Sunday 1-17-10, I rode back and took a pic of the business. Also, a good friend & former co-worker, Manuel, sent me something from Afghanistan. Scroll down and check out the brief post. REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE..




My good friend and former co-worker, Manuel, is a Sergeant Major in the U.S. Army Reserves, and is currently stationed out side of Kabul, Afghanistan. Imagine my surprise when I got a package from him with this cap inside. I will wear this with pride in honor of him and the rest of the troops over in the Middle East fighting in the War On Terror. I sure wish I was there with him..




I am always mentioning CRS and most of you email me back & you also suffer from this terrible disease. (CRS, for those of you who don't understand, stands for Can't Remember Shit). While on a ride to Henrietta Texas with Bud & Curtis last Monday, we passed this business. Apparently, they cater to us CRS folks.... This was taken facing West on FM 1954, in Clay County Texas, just short of Lake Arrowhead Estates.





Another view of CRS Motors facing West.



The last picture on this post is of CRS Motors facing East. I was surprised I remembered where it was at...


The weather here right now, is clear and 58 degrees, Perfect riding weather. There are a LOT of bikes out today, so those of you that drive a cage, no matter what country you live in, watch out for my brothers & sisters that are out enjoying themselves on their motorcycles.


Scroll down for more rides, events & posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more rides and posts. Check out North Texas Bikers (1) at http://www.jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from January 08-November 08. and North Texas Bikers II at: http://www.jjskewlstuffii.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from Nov. 08-July 09. Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe, keep the rubber on the road & pray for our Troops & Pattie & Manuel & Steffanie................JOHN




3 comments:

  1. Great post John... I am glad you got to ride... Nice hat! CRS is not for weak of heart... lol! I just tell people I'll remember all that stuff one of these days - like when I'm 90... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRS - That is great shit! As you can see, I finally found my way here. Thanks for adding me to your blog.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, Sorry I'm late but a summer riding accident had actually put me out of commission longer than I would have liked.
    I wish you and your family a Happy New Year
    All the best for 2010

    ReplyDelete