THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS III


IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE..

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Steffanie Deployed.... 1-5-10


Today, Tuesday, 1-5-10, my niece, Steffanie, began her deployment to the Middle East. She is a Captain in the USAF and she is a RN. If ya'll would, please add her onto your prayer lists as you have Manuel & Patti and as you did for my nephew, Paul when he did his tour over in Iraq. Thank you all, and God Bless you all!!! Steffanie, keep your head down and instruments sterile.


Scroll WAY down for more rides, events & posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more rides and posts. Check out North Texas Bikers (1) at http://www.jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from January 08-November 08. and North Texas Bikers II at: http://www.jjskewlstuffii.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from Nov. 08-July 09. Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe, keep the rubber on the road & pray for our Troops & Pattie & Manuel & Steffanie................JOHN

4 comments:

  1. thank you john. she's beautiful by the way. thoughts and prayers are going out for steffanie, and to all out there serving for our liberties, rights, and protection.

    happy new year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got my thoughts and prayers. I spent 20 years active air force, and my daughter, a SSgt in the air force is on a remote assignment in Korea. Tough for members to be separated from families while ensuring our freedoms. Much respect for all those serving, but especially those in a foreign country, and those in war torn countries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful young lady, my prayers are certainly that she is kept safe and returns home when her tour of duty is over. All the best John, I enjoyed the latest posts very much, I must post photos of my vest on my blog as well, that was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ya'll.
    MQ01- your thoughts are my thoughts exactly.
    Pinky-I spent 8 years active duty USAF and 11 years Army Reserves. You & I have been there done that and our prayers go out to your daughter. Let me know her first name and I will add her to the list on the blog at my sign off paragraph of each post.
    The Rider- Thanks, we appreciate it. I hope you do post your vest pics. I was thinking of making that a special post, one of nothing but fron & back of vests & colors. I get along well with 99% er's, 1% ers and Lone Wolfs. So there are more than enough colors & vests out there to make several posts.
    Ta'll Ride Safe & thanks for the comments..

    ReplyDelete