THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS III


IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE..

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chaps My Ass- The Missing Pictures 8-14-09

Yesterday, Friday, 8-14-09, we took a ride up to Chaps My Ass in Medicine Park Oklahoma. When we got back & I uploaded the pictures I took, onto the computer, almost 1/2 were missing. They were not on the memory card, not on the computer & not on the camera's internal memory. Just gone...Today, Saturday, 8-15-09 we had a Chapter ride tp to Bill's Catfish Restaurant in Waurika Oklahoma and when we returned, I uploaded the pictures taken to the computer & guess what? Yesterday's missing pic's were in with today's photos. What the heck!! I now own a demonized camera. I didn't do any drugs yesterday that I know of, or ingest anything illegal, that I can remember, and how this happened with the camera, is way out of the realm of normalcy as I know it. Anyway, here are the missing pictures from the Chaps My Ass Ride and REMEMBER: IF YOUWANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.




First picture is of Toni, our waitress at The Pioneer of Texas Diner , (formerly the Pump Jack Diner). This is where we met for breakfast before heading up to Oklahoma... The Pioneer of Texas Diner is located in the 900 blk Broad, in Wichita Falls Texas. For more info see these two links: http://recenter.tamu.edu/mnews/newsSearch.asp?MODE=MNEWS&CID=44538 & http://www.yellowpages.com/info-21680327/Pioneer-Texas-Diner/maps?from=qpibp-nonmi
After breakfast we head North on I-44. Here is Mark Northbound on I-44


Here is Bud, Northbound on I-44



Here is David, Northbound on I-44



Here we get ready to cross the famous Red River and into Oklahoma on the other side. David up front, Bud, Mark & me in the back




A view to the East & the Red River.





We opt to go around the I-44 toll road(H.E. Bailey Turnpike) and go the back way. Here we get ready to turn right (East) on US 70 in Oklahoma. David (left) & Bud (right)






Once we get established on US-70, Mark lights up his signature stogie...







Marl enjoying one of his stogies. He keeps his stogies in one of his windshield packs..








We go around the I-44 toll gate, just south of Lawton, and then go back on I-44 to the Medicine Park exit and Okla-49. As we head for the Wichita Mountains, we are West on Okla-49









Gettimg close to the Medicine Park turn off which is up ahead on the right by the Fina gas station










We do the curvy ride thru Medicine Park to Chaps My Ass, a popular motorcycle apparel & accessory store. Here are our bikes out front of Chaps My Ass. For more info on Chaps My Ass. see this link: http://www.chapsmyass.com/











Left to right: Mark, David & Bud in front of Chaps My Ass












Mark, Bud & me in front of Chaps My Ass





Chaps My Ass, Medicine Park Oklahoma





Our good friend and hardest working sales person at Chaps My Ass, Janelle, gets Bud & me a biker badge pin, while David sits & enjoys a cold coke





Janelle, sales, Chaps My Ass Motorcycle Apparel & Accessory Shop, Medicine Park Oklahoma


Mark in Chaps My Ass







David in Chaps My Ass







Last missing pic is of Bud in Chaps My Ass. I don't know the how or why the picture thing happened, but I am glad they have returned and I can quit trying to figure out what happened because it was making me crazier than I already am...If that's possible...
Scroll WAY down for more rides, events & posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more rides and posts. Check out North Texas Bikers (1) at http://www.jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from January 08-November 08. and North Texas Bikers II at: http://www.jjskewlstuffii.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from Nov. 08-July 09. Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe, keep the rubber on the road & pray for our Troops & Pattie & Manuel................JOHN



















No comments:

Post a Comment